Thursday 7 April 2016

Balloon Celebration Pop Out Swing Card

So a break from Rose Wonder today... Another Pop Out Swing Card with Balloons for a family member celebrating his 16th...
Want to try one for yourself... 6" Square tutorial here...

Not got any 12" card in yours stash... then try out the smaller 5 1/2" Square one here...

And I have to laugh at myself... as I have searched and searched... I would have sworn that I had posted a 14.8cm version from A4 card... but it is eluding me for now!!

Seems to be a theme this year... I either think I have done things that I haven't - or even funnier I do things that I don't think I have!!! Anyone else have the same problem - or is it just me!!!!?

SU! Products Used
Stamps - Number of Years, Balloon Celebration
Does - Large Numbers
Papers - Birthday Bouquet 
Card - Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Silver Glimmer
Inks - Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Mint Macaron

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

So cute! I can't wait to try one! I just took a look at the tutorial and you've made it SO easy to follow...love your website!! LOVE it!!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much! Enjoy your creating.....