Friday 9 June 2017

Back to... At Home With You for Christmas!

As it is Friday... time for a Fancy Fold card Share... and something for Christmas too!!!

So it is back to my favourite At Home With You (coupled with Seasonal Layers again) and a re-worked version of my Centre Step Easel card (for which the tutorial for the "old" or previous Hearth & Home die version is here... )
Though do spot the added letterbox detail!!! 

And the re-worked Welcome mat for the greeting... I carefully "inked" up just the frame of the mat with a Basic Black marker pen - and stamped... Then inked up the greeting and stamped it inside

Oh and the holly garland cut up for the planters.... the planters being the cut up chair again from the Seasonal Layers dies...
But don't worry I already have another of these cards made and ready for a share with more details over the next week!

Sorry it is such a quick share for today... but time has gotten away with me today and I think I am going down that with that flu bug thing...again!!! Aargh...
So an early night for me... dosed up & with a box of Balsam Tissues at my side...

Even with the box of new items sitting there desperately awaiting my attention!!!

Something for the weekend me thinks... although I have to admit that I did get my wonderful new Love Today Planner set up!!! Look!! So excited!!

And a few Sneak Peeks for you....
Love Today Planner Kit
Love Today Planner Kit Refill
Love Today Planner Kit Refill
Love Today Planner Kit Refill
Love Today Planner Kit Refill


2 comments:

LifesABeach86 said...

I love your card!!! I hope you get feeling better soon, - after you feel well, would you give us a bit more information on how you made your card? I'm wondering what you used for the windows on either side of the door?

Amanda said...

Thanks and thanks! The windows are just 2 of the window parts of the door, hand trimmed and stuck together... bit more detail earlier in the week here... but I will do a piccy later in the week.... https://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/07-at-home-with-you-team-colour-challenge.html?m=0