Monday 19 June 2017

Coffee Cups anyone?

 
 A quick and simple card showcasing the Coffee Break papers & Coffee Cups dies... with just a little bit of stamping using the Coffee Cafe stamps...

Not quite as much stamping as intended... as my class was set up and I had totally run out of clear blocks... but  this goes to prove that the Coffee Cups dies work with or without the outline stamping... and this way is definitely faster...
Spot the crimped effect on the Life Happens label... so cool... all in the cut and scores of one die!
And I had to laugh at the coffee stained papers... every person in last week's class asked me where the stamps were!!?? So much for giving them papers!!! Though they are right in that the Timeless Textures stamp set does have a great coffee stain stamp....
Timeless Textures Wood-Mount Stamp Set
So a lovely bundle and suite this one! I knew that it would be very popular with some of my coffee-mad friends.... but it has quite surprised me at how much I like it... and I know that I will get a lot of use out of it... but more on that another day!
Coffee Break

1 comment:

Donna Schnees said...

I just love this set!! I am a coffee drinker and of course I had to have it:) TFS!!