Monday 26 June 2017

Whole Lot of Lovely #2 - U Fold Card

Following on from yesterday's post I have another card made on the spot with the Whole Lot of Lovely kit we were given at Quarterly Team Training...

So the U Fold card was in my brain on the day having just presented Julie with such a card for her Stampin' Up! 9th year birthday (which I did forget to photo!) ... and then quickly helped her make one up for her crafty session the following day...
But I had to laugh as I remembered the dimensions slightly wrong when making this one.... luckily you can't really tell... but anyways you can click here for the Tutorial with the correct dimensions for a C6 envelope... the front bar being the simple 5.5 x 3cm version...
Not much to say about the decoration... the cardstock and stamping is all Pear Pizzazz.... the flowers are fussy cut from the papers and the ribbon is the new Pear Pizzazz Shimmer ribbon... 
And an update on my efforts for the Birthday Wishes Challenge... 100 birthday cards finished and ready to send to Stampin' Up! for distribution to the Ronald Mac Donald houses... 

And I have to add... what a card making marathon this month... I have made nearly 250 cards in total... no wonder I had run out of Thick Whisper White!!!

No comments: