Monday 14 August 2017

Hearts Come Home & Hometown Greetings for Merry Monday

Spoiler alert!!!

I can't wait to share a sneaky Autumn Winter (aka Holidays) catalogue peek with you today... using the coming soon set Hearts Come Home with co-ordinating Hometown Greetings dies... which I know will be a VERY popular bundle!

Available to all from 1st September... while stocks last.... as I have that feeling about this one...
So I mentioned that I had created a Snow Rama scene when I shared the details on my Dino Rama scene a few days ago... click here for that as I have used the same method...

Well I had to quickly make a snowy U Fold Card with the beautiful house die-cuts dressed up as chalets in the snow... care of the Wood Textures papers... Click here for the U Fold Card Tutorial... though I only used one box insert this time... (Note that this card fold is also called Bridge Fold or Centre Box Fold...)
Now as an avid skier for most of my life this little glittery scene around a lake in the snowy mountains gives me a lovely warm feeling and makes me very happy! And I am sure that some of you can relate to that....

One thing I particularly love with these dies.... is that you can cut a card strip with a die and then move the die along & line it up again to extend your houses with a second cut... as I have done for the front part here... Or you could use a different die for the second (or third) cut... I can see a 12" house strip on a scrapbook page coming sometime soon...
Want to see more of these stamps and dies... well you can... click on the picture below for a video introduction from the Home Office...
And I will be back with more Hearts Come Home creations pretty soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card . I too love the set and purchased it in the pre-order!

Amanda said...

Thank you... and I hope you have got to us it about half as much as I have!!