Tuesday 5 December 2017

Just A Little Note...

 
So this is what I was actually making when I shared this christmas version earlier...  a little note card to send to my online customers last month with their gift to say thank you...

But... first of all... a little apology for my late posting today... but I did need to say these words to you... at the right moment! The second reservation window for the Stamparatus is now open!! 
Nothing to pay now... shipping from mid March 2018. Click here to go straight to my Online Store and reserve yours...

Or click here for the background information on this amazing stamp placement tool and/or click here for all the details on the reservation system (though note there is now no 3rd window to reserve)

So back to my little card... the wreath is from Hello Friend, berries from Hang your Stocking and the greeting and flourish on the envelopes are from Flourishing Phrases...
Though the stamps etc were actually out to make another even quicker project but more on that another day!

And here are the 2 versions together...
Stampin Up Products Used
Stamps - Hello Friend; Hang Your Stocking & Flourishing Phrases
Ribbon - 1/8" Solid Real Red
Inks - Real Red; Versamark
Other - Gold Embossing powder; Very Vanilla notecards & envelopes;



No comments: