Sunday 15 April 2018

On Stage Swaps #1 - The Dark Blues...

Have I got something special for you on and off over the next few weeks...

At the Stampin Up On Stage events we demos get the opportunity to swap! Swappers batch make a number of cards... and we wander around swapping with other swappers at the event... and we call it the General Swap!

So I took about 80 of these cards... and in return I came back with 80 wonderful projects and inspirations & ideas... featuring stamp sets and products that I don't have... featuring different styles and colour combinations... and featuring new (or forgotten!) techniques.

Now I always share these wonderful makes with ladies at my classes... but I haven't thought to share them with my wider audience on here before... so I bring you a series of fellow UK demonstrators On Stage 2018 General Swap projects...

As there are so many... I have split up all the cards into general colour schemes... which was rather interesting in its own right... and will share them on some days over the next couple of weeks...

So today I start with the Dark Blues... no surprise that some of my favourites appear in this selection!! Me and my blues... so predictable!!

Created by fellow teamie Rebecca Deary
Created by fellow teamie Donna Golby at "Kevonacrafts"
Created by Maria  at "goldcatsstampinheaven"
Created by Tracy Breeze
Created by Lexy at "Lexy Cards & Crafts"
Aren't they all lovely... Thank you ladies... not just for swapping with me... but for your truly inspiring makes...


No comments: