Sunday 22 April 2018

On Stage Swaps #7 - the Other Blues...

Rounding up my Mini Series of General Swaps from the Stampin Up 2018 On Stage UK Telford event the other week... read more about the series here...

Today I bring you the Other Blues... mainly Bermuda Bay... but with Pool Party and Soft Sky thrown into the mix... and even some Pacific Point and Marina Mist...

And back to normal transmission now... as I am back from a few days away after having dropped the son & heir a long way away in South Wales... It's so nice to be able to make the most of the journey... and have a good mooch around a part of the country we didn't know very well... but are now getting to know rather well...

Created by Yvonne Lainchbury
Created by Lisa Porter
Created by Sadly Unknown. Please let me know if this card is yours so I can amend the post...
Created by Christine at "christinecraftsonline"
Created by Natalie Farrell
Created by Adrienne Brocklebank at "littleinkyfingers" who added the papers and set us some finishing off homework... well I had a stamped stitched square all ready to go... though I should have really added a mat and fussy cut a few pineapples from my papers to finish it off...
Aren't they all lovely... Thank you ladies... not just for swapping with me... but for your truly inspiring makes...

No comments: